Friday, January 11, 2013

Research

7:365
6:365

8:365
9:365
10:365
 This week was filled with slow mornings. The warmness of the blankets in the chilly morning, the need for coffee, tea, or something to wake you up, bed hair, and lots of pajama wearing till noon. Sweet Odyn has been waking up everyday for what feels like forever around 1am. He charms me with cuteness and snuggles into the bed with me.
I've been doing a lot of research on the house, finally finding some names and documents of people who use to live here. Unfortunately no pictures yet. Moon, Munro, Benson, Daisy, Margaretta, Wilhelmina, and Lottie - are just some of the interesting names. Can't wait to compile them all together - in fact I  put the Castle on the Hill on a waiting list for a portrait from this lovely lady. Aren't her house portraits amazing?!
Now I am off to plan a snow white party for the princess of this castle. There is a count down till her 6th birthday. She already picked out what cake she would like me to make - it needs to have a brown bunny, squirrel, and be white as snow. Love her!

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Well that sounds like a fun party!!!
Happy weekend Amanda,
V xxx

debi said...

I only came upon you a few days before Christmas and already you have become one of my first places to go each day. Like Amanda Soule, you make me feel all warm and cozy. I have yet to sit here and really read up. I cannot wait. Thank you, debi
(mom of 5 ,grandma to 12 littles in a small New Mexico village)

Micaela said...

i love that you are researching those who lived in your house. Lottie and Moon-- love! I also can't wait to see your house portrait. Amazing illustrations indeed!

I also can't wait to see your soon to be six-year-old's princess party. :)