Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thanksgiving

This year we are so thankful for so many things, a new home, family that loves and supports us and our dreams, a new job, and good health.

Most importantly I am thankful for this space. A place where I can connect and share. Every comment fills my heart with happiness and amazement. The opportunities and new friendships are priceless. It has made me grow as a person and creatively. I am so very very thankful everyday, not just today.

I hope everyone is filling their bellies, having wonderful conversations, and telling someone how thankful they are for them. Because I am thankful for you. Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving ♥

2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Happy thanksgiving day to you and yours Amanda! :)
V x

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Hope it's a marvellous start to the holidays...