Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dear Husband

Dear Husband,
It's been 11 years since we first celebrated your birthday together! Just so you know, it doesn't feel that long ago. While eating a piece of the most delicious homemade chocolate cake ever, baked by yours truly, you said you were so glad you married me. I'm not sure if it was the chocolate cake talking, but I'm really happy you married me too. I know birthdays are not that much fun now that we are starting to see grey hair but I must tell you the grey is making you look very distinguished.
I love you! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Your Amazing Wife.

4 comments:

Micaela said...

cutest birthday message ever!!! and that cake? love that it's your guy's special tradition (food is def. the way to my heart for sure)

I hope your darling husband has as good of a birthday as that cake looks. i'm sure he will, thanks to his amazing wife ;)

XO

Prairie Rose said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda's Hubby!
I am sure the gray is making you distinguished, and that cake looks totally delish:)

Micaela said...

ps. i tagged you in my "random things about you" post! i wanna see a post about your 7 things but you don't necessarily have to do the tag others/awards if that makes sense:
http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2012/09/random-things-about-me.html

xo

Contemplating Beauty said...

what a sweet sweet letter, aww!! and the cake looks divine! I gotta click on the link:)