Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Behind the Scenes

We had a couple productive days off around here. Lots of furniture pieces cleaned out and put up for sale. Finally got around to taking pictures of the linens for the shop. This photo I left unedited just so you can see the behind the scenes - notice boxes scattered all around the living room. I thought about building a maze with them just to keep things interesting but my better judgement told me not to. It's official that the crafting/making has been put on hold until after the move - sewing machine as well as more than 3/4 of the studio has been packed. Things may be quiet, less crafty around here for a bit - but all is well....just a very happy hectic.

5 comments:

Lola Nova said...

A maze would have kept things interesting I'm sure :) When do you make the big move? Our plans to put up the house for sale have stalled, so I am finding myself wanting to unpack some of my crafty things and my machine and get back to stitching, now what box did I put my thread in?

Glad to hear it is a happy hectic! Your pretty linen in the pic is lovely.

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Just so long as the hectic is happy! :)
V x

Unknown said...

love that chair!

Kaylovesvintage said...

that looks very pretty

Micaela said...

"a very happy hectic"-- i love that.

:)