Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today is the day that I start my new job. Hubby and I have worked out our new schedule, which I'm sure we will get into routine mode in no time.
This weekend I finished a book, 'Local Girls' by Alice Hoffman, and kinda finished assignment number 2 in the Strawberry Fields Sampler afghan. The reason for the kinda is because it was finished, kids knocked soda into the bowl that was holding my granny squares, making me scrap three of them. So I was finished but now need to make three more - so is the way around here. Tomorrow I should be able to take pictures and show you how it's coming along. So far I'm enjoying having little crochet assignments.

6 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Crochet assignments are the best kind! :)
Good luck with the new job!
Vivienne x

Lola Nova said...

Oh I love your dogwood and ball jar photos, so pretty!

All the best on your new job! and the crochet :)

Jenniffer said...

Many blessings on this first day of your new job! I'm very excited for you- I hope so many good things will come out of this! all the best to you, Amanda!

Carol said...

Hope the first day in your job went well.
Carol xx

Unknown said...

I love mason jars too, aren't they wonderful for so many things. I hope your first day went well and i cant wait to see your photos of your blanket.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just found your blog.
Love the jars. I have a Horlick's Malted Milk jar also. (Just a bit of a different size and color)

Happy end of June and best wishes for your job.

Anne in Michigan
PlumCreek22
Etsy