Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nasty Bug

It seems we are quarantined here at the moment. A nasty little under the weather bug has taken it's toll on the house. Patient zero, Miss Aries, seems to be fine now and skipping about - but Odyn and myself are still in our bubbles.
Not sure how the older males in the house seem to dodge the bullet every time. Maybe I would have too , but I can't help snuggle up the kids when they are sick. It seems to be the only time they stop long enough to snuggle.
Tonight I have plans, if I can keep my eyes open, to work on some fun handmade items for the shop. New to my shop things, like clothing items (washed and germ free). While I am in the studio I think I may poke around a bit in my fabric cupboard for a fun giveaway. But more on that tomorrow. Right now I am going to go pump myself full of vitamin C.

5 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Good thing you have your tea and vitamin C- I hope you and the little one feel better VERY soon!
I'm impressed you can actually think about messing around in your studio when under the weather- I hope your able to let inspiration take you far away from the sickies!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Hope you and the little man feel better soon Amanda!!
I think 'Kick-Ass Cold Remedy' sounds brilliant. :)
V x

Jo said...

I hope the vitamin C does the trick!!
Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh no sorry to hear you guys are sick, this bug is a nasty one for sure. I bet your your "kick ass Remedy" is tougher though ha! love the name of that stuff, so funny. I hope you all feel better soon.

Ina said...

Yep, the stomach flu resided in our household for 7 solid days. Blah! Feels so good to not be sick anymore. Hope you are better soon. ;p