Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Walk in the Woods

Yesterday we took a walk into the woods. We made muddy footprints, heard the woodpecker, collected nature for display, and walked on mossy stones. All this spring weather has made me feel a bit yucky today. 
I'm finishing up the quilt I started for my sister in-law and resting on the couch. With the little ones taking a nap and the house quiet,  you can heard the birds chirping outside enjoying the sunshine. Has the season started to change where you are? 

2 comments:

Jenniffer said...

I'm sorry you're feeling yucky- I think quilting and listening to birds sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day.
You're winter walk pictures are just beautiful. And I'm in love with your winter bouquet all knitted up in white. Very serene and still cozy~ enjoy your rest!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

The weather has actually taken a turn for the worse here, it's got very cold with the possibility of snow (I hope they've got that bit wrong)!
Hope you feel better soon!
V x