Shabby Apple style dresses are just what I was thinking about! They are classic styles and most with that vintage charm I love so much. The newest collection called Mad Hatter is beautiful.
Lighthouse dress and it's one of the major reasons I want warm weather to arrive. Never did soft pale yellow ever look so good on me.
So here are the details:
One USA reader will win the Spanish Step dress featured right here:
The Nitty Gritty on how to enter :
Must have USA shipping address to enter.
(Sorry all my international peeps - there will another giveaway soon open to all)
1. Please visit Shabby Apples Facebook page and "Like" them. Come back here and leave a comment telling me you did.
2. Visit Shabby Apple, look around, and try not to fall in love with everything. Come back here and tell me what dress or item you would love to have in your spring wardrobe.
3. Be or Become a Google Friend Connect, RSS feed, or just a loyal follower of this blog! Leave a comment telling me so.
4. "Like" Itchin' Stitchin' (that's me) on FB and maybe show some love on my wall with a cute message - Comment about it below.
5. Follow me on THE Twitter :) leave your sweet twitter name in the comments for another entry.
6. Blog, Tweet, or FB about this giveaway. Make sure to leave a comment with a link back to it for another chance to win this oh so lovely dress!
♥ Please make sure you leave a way for me to contact you if you're the lucky winner.
♥ Please leave a separate comment for each entry - there are a total of 7 possible entries!
♥ Contest is open to anyone with a USA shipping address.
**Last day to enter will be Feb 25th by 11:59pm EST - After that comments will be closed and a winner be chosen randomly.***