Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm A Sucker For You

I've made some fun printable Valentine cards for Print Me Out! They can be used as merchandise tags, lollipop holders, favors, classroom cards, or party decorations. Being a mom of three buying those little cards at the store can be a task - usually they don't have the amount I need in one box for all the kids in the class, so I end up buying two or three boxes per kid. This year it will easy - just print them out - have the kids sign them and we are done.

8 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

So Cute!

Jenniffer said...

Love these Amanda! :)

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Sweet! x

Rebekka Seale said...

Sooo cute!!! Love your blog!

Leanne said...

Hi Amanda...nice to meet you...your blog is sweet. Thanks for coming by :)

Carol said...

They are really cute. Great idea too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Carol xx

Linn-Renate said...

Thank u for sharing!
Eye-candies!

Haylee said...

I'm doing this same thing! Using the saying "I'm a sucker for you." I saw it on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest idea. Yours turned out SO cute. That is nice you can just print them off too. I LOVE the heart doilies. so cute and perfect for Valentine's day.