Saturday, December 17, 2011

Crochet Button Baby Booties

Say that three times fast! Just finishing up some wonderful handmade Christmas gifts. These little booties are for my sister in-law who is pregnant with her first child, a little girl. When I saw the sweet design on Ravelry I knew I had to make them. The funny thing is that just while I was crocheting along thinking about how nice it will be to hold another baby a friend texted me with a good news. She is pregnant too!!
Guess it looks like there will be more baby booties to make :)

5 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations to all concerned, beautiful booties.
Carol xx

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Oh they are gorgeous Amanda and just think you get to make them all over again!! :)
V x

Kristen said...

Squeeee! Those are so adorable. What is it about baby shoes, anyway? They're so irresistible, I just want to eat them. It's lovely to have babies in your life, isn't it?

The Ledger Lady said...

I'm dying---those are so darn cute I wish I could wear them! Congrats Amanda! :)

Prairie Rose said...

Oh.My.GOSH! they are precious!