Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello Fall

Today is officially the first day of fall. I've already got most of our fall items out from storage and scattered a bit of it around the house. Unfortunately a stomach bug has also made it's way around the house too. First Aries, then Odyn, Damien go it yesterday, and now ... me.
Drinking some peppermint tea has helped. This weekend is suppose to be gloomy and rainy, perfect weather to catch up on rest. Pj pants, warm fuzzy striped socks, and a movie or two is in order for this weekend. Crossing my fingers that the bug leaves the house just as quickly as it came in.

5 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

I love your cheery yellow teapot!
I am sorry you and the family are ill, I pray you feel better soon!

Jenniffer said...

Yes- I hope this bug leaves your home a.s.a.p.! At least the weather sounds conducive to a cozy and restful weekend. Hope it's a surprisingly good one for all of you!

~Love your glass pumpkin by the way~

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love your autumn decorations! :)
Hope you are all feeling better soon!
Vivienne x

Lissa B. said...

Hi Amanda! I love your blog and I just got the opportunity to give you an award! Yipee! So come on over to my blog to pick up an image of the award to put on your blog for all the world to see!
www.fabulousfarmgirl.blogspot.com

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Morning Amanda,

I hope you feel better soon!!

Janet xox

PS...I love Fall!