Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Honored in a Treasury

Tonight while making a bunch of snowflake garland (I have a cute plaid one coming out that is very homey and rustic) I decided to take a break. My fingers and hand kinda feel like they are going to fall off. I stopped at the best moment ever to get an email stating that I was featured in a treasury!!


How sweet! Thank you NullifyAnew, your treasury is indeed a tribute to a Handmade Christmas.
This week has been full of wonderful surprises and it's only Tuesday!!! The other surprise happened when I was visiting the talented and very much admired Lola Nova. I was there reading up on her lovely family, hoping to get some inspiration from her beautiful pictures and TA DA there I was. She featured me and my garland on her post. Thank you Lola Nova, I couldn't stop smiling. Okay, so I suppose my break time is over and typing really didn't help my hands and fingers much ... but the break was so worth it!

**UPDATE - After posting this I was thinking oh how could this week get even better - when I found out that not only am I in a Treasury but also in The Storque ~ Get the Look Decor: Deck the Halls (if  your wondering what the noise is - it's me doing my happy dance)**

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats and well deserved- love your snowflake garlands...

Karen

Anne Lorys said...

Those are HUGE honors, congrats!!
You deserve all that and so much more. :-)

Victory Garden Yarn said...

Ooh, congrats! That little garland is quite adorable!

I've gotten a few of those 'You're in a Treasury' emails and each one makes me do a little jig! :D

Anonymous said...

Well done Amanda!!
Your garlands are great so don't be so surprised at your success! :)
Vivienne x

Lola Nova said...

Hooray for you that's wonderful! And thank you for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

Congratulatios on all of your good fortune! Your crafts are truly a wonderful talent! :)