Monday, October 11, 2010

Feeling like Fall



It was a wonderful weekend. The weather stopped raining here and finally started to feel like a New England fall.The kids had a wonderful weekend playing outside and enjoying their pumpkins they got from my mom.



Seasonal weather means seasonal colds and it looks like the cycle in our family is coming to an end. Fall is my favorite season. The smell of cider, cinnamon, and pumpkins fill the air. There is excitement of what to be for  Halloween and what costumes I get to make this year. This year it looks like a zombie, Tinkerbell (maybe a zombie Tinkerbell), and a chicken hatching from an egg.


I hope everyone had a wonderful fall weekend like we did! Go enjoy pumpkin pies, hay rides, and apple cider. I must go start Halloween costumes .. maybe I will do a costume tutorial on how to make a chicken coming out of an egg :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wheelbarrow pic, very cute!!
Vivienne x

Carol Bender said...

Oh happy day to see this post. Your happiness is contagious, Thanks!

Unknown said...

hi, lovely blog. hugs